Chip Briquetting system Premium range
This range of briquetting machines are dedicated for high volume of machining wastes.
The benefits of our hydraulic compacting presses
- Direct revenue with metal briquettes instead chips.
- Recycle your chips is a economic and ecological saving.
- Recovery and reuse of cuttings fluids.
- Reduce the volume of machining waste to carry.
Swarf briquetting units
Our swarf briquetting units can compact ferrous and non-ferrous materials such as aluminium, copper, titanium , aluminium lithium , metal sludges, powder.
Capacity examples for aluminium chips application :
- Model PM1 20T capacity until 20 Kg/hour, power of compression : 1592 Kg/cm²
- Model PM1 25T capacity until 20 Kg/hour, power of compression : 1990 Kg/cm²
- Model PM2 60T capacity until 70 Kg/hour, power of compression: 1559 Kg/cm²
- Model PM2 80T capacity until 70 Kg/hour, power of compression: 2079 Kg/cm²
- Model PM3 H 150T capacity until 500 Kg/hour, power of compression: 1326 Kg/cm²
- Model PM3 H 200T capacity until 500 Kg/hour, power of compression : 1768 Kg/cm²
Description and performance
Description and performance of our premium range in order to valorize your scraps.
Technical details of our chip briquetting units
- Space saving
- Robust and simple construction
- Very high pressure of briquetting
- Feed screw with hydraulic drive
- Treated tooling
- Simple maintenance
- Recovery of cutting oils
- Rapid return on investment
- Blow to dry
- Specific hopper
- Chips shredder (our solution : swarf shredding unit)
- Chips centrifuge (our solution : chips wringlers)
- Schneider automation
Available for rent over 5 years with maintenance contract and spare parts.