Swarf Continuous wringing
SFH chip spinners allow the optimal extraction of oil adhering to your chips by centrifugal force. Chip centrifuges can be part of a compact swarf processing unit.
The benefits of centrifuging systems
- Chips higher resale value (dry swarf can be sold at a better price).
- Residual Humidity Level reduced to 0.5% max.
- Cutting fluids recovery such as cooling lubricants for reuse in the production process.
- Self-automatic cleaning to keep the performance targets overtime.
- Compliance with environmental requirements.
Good to know !
Thanks to the recovered cooling lubricants reuse and the better value of dried swarf, the return on your investment is very easy.
How it works ?
Small metal chips are continuously and regularly fed into the centrifuge hopper. Chips slide into the drum are accelerated up to it. Centrifugal force drive the chips up the bowl’s periphery and over the coolant exit slots by a grid ejection. The dried chips pass over the upper edge of the hardened bowl and are ejected via the wringer housing.
SFH 150 Aluminium up to 50Kg/hour - Steel up to 100 Kg/hour.
View the size : Encombrement essoreuse à copeaux SFH
SFH 500 Aluminium until 150Kg/hour - Steel until 300 Kg/hour.
SFH 1000 Aluminium up to 350Kg/hour – steel up to 750 Kg/hour.
View the different size : Encombrement essoreuse à copeaux SFH
- Material /lubricant : extraction %
- Steel /Oil 98,5%*
- Steel /Cutting fluid 99%*
- Aluminum/Oil 96,5%*
- Aluminum/Cutting fluid 97,5%*
* Data for information only (depending on the type of chips and characteristics of the cutting fluid).
Our double centrifuging unit increases the dryness rate after a first pass by up to 99.5% !!