SFH compactors allow the recycling of your chips and sludges by reducing their size and humidity. They can be seamlessly integrated in a chip treatment chain.
- Recycle your chips.
- Briquette fabrication from chips and machining sludges: an economic and ecological saving.
- Reuse of cutting fluids and reduction of effluent quantities for external treatment.
- Transformation of machining sludges in briquettes directly usable in steelworks.
- A financial saving in terms of waste control
On-site integration for the recycling industry.
We can compact steel, titanium, brass, stainless steel, cast iron…
- Cycle Time: 2 cakes per minute
- Size of briquette: Ø40 or 70 or 90 or 120 mm, depending capacity and model of machine
- Matrix and punch treated
- Hydraulic power unit
- Oil cooling system for continuous operation of the machine
- Safety equipment and temperature control
- Electronic position sensor for adjustment of limits
- Model PM1 20T capacity until 20 Kg/ hour for aluminium chips, power of compression: 1592 Kg/cm²
- Model PM1 25T capacity until 20 Kg/hour for aluminium, power of compression 1990 Kg/cm²
- Model PM2 60T capacity until 70 Kg/hour for aluminium, power of compression 1559 Kg/cm²
- Model PM2 80T capacity until 70 Kg/hour for aluminium, power of compression 2079 Kg/cm²
- Model PM3 H 150T capacity until 500 Kg/hour for aluminium, power of compression 1326 Kg/cm²
- Model PM3 H 200T capacity until 500 Kg/hour for aluminium, power of compression 1768 Kg/cm²